You’re in the right place!
Hello, and welcome to my free gift channeling on partnering with Dragons.
You’ll hear them on the call, but for all of you visual processors, here are my caveats and good-to-knows about Akashic Records.
- You’ll want to be drinking water as you listen, and also upping your hydration for the rest of the day. I don’t know the science behind it, but if you don’t you’ll feel parched and will be more affected by the energy of the Godhead. I believe it has to do with the body’s electrical system, but I can’t say for sure
- DO NOT LISTEN WHILE DRIVING! You’ll be touching the Godhead for over 45 minutes, and that’s incompatible with being able to see 3-D things like stop signs and pedestrians. Please be safe. Unlike alcohol or drugs, Akashic energy feels super yummy and blissful, so you’re likely not to know you’re altered
- Drink plenty of water after the call is over, and if you want to go straight into something requiring lots of mental focus, do several of the following: eat grounding foods (potato chips or sweet potato fries are rockstars here), drink lots of water, hug a tree hard to your chest for at least 3 minutes, lie on the earth for 3-5 minutes to absorb Gaia’s connection + Love, or do an extended meditation where you visualize roots coming out of the soles of your feet and digging down, down, down, deep into the core of the Earth (if your roots start feeling hot, you’re good; don’t allow them to be burned however, but stop when the earth starts feeling less cold)
- If you have time to do creative work after listen, hooray! You’re already flowing with the Universe, so it’s a great time for creative projects or ideas. Giving yourself this gift is a great way to honor your blissed-out state
- Akashic energy is only very slightly less mind-altering when connected with asynchronously. In other words, live is the biggest high for your buck, but this replay still packs a wallop, so layer on several of the grounding suggestions above before stepping behind the wheel of a car
* Select “broadcast” to be taken to the downloadable element.
After listening, I’d love to hear back from you about your take-aways!
Own Your Magick!