Your Inner Light
Transformative Life And Business Guidance For High-Level Entrepreneurs
Why is looking into your Akashic Records such a powerful experience?
Glad you asked. Your Record contains everything you’d ever want to know about yourself. And a whole lot so stuff you never even thought to ask about, to boot. If you’re in business for yourself–thus requiring you to handle your “stuff” before it screws up your biz–or if you just want to be the all-around best person you can be in this lifetime, the Records contain the info you need to do just that.
You can use your consultation to ask how to grow your business, how to better serve the clients you do have, how to find new and better clients, what the best ways to motivate or market yourself are, how to make more of an impact and more money while expending less time and energy, how to find your True + Brilliant Path… Basically anything you want about yourself. The sky’s the limit!
Plus, it’s super-healing. While you’re there, you are surrounded by Pure Love, Divine Light, and you know that you are completely supported. Yeah, I tend not to talk about this too much because it’s a little different every time, but the answers that come out of your Records are Healing Truths.
People emerge from their Records feeling energized, more alive than ever, and ready to blaze their new path. On occasion, a trip to your Records will be particularly healing, and bring stuff up that you need to let go of. This is why I always recommend taking it easy after a consultation, and often suggest a salt bath + lots of water to wash it away that evening.
(If this happens to you, hooray! It means that you got an extra-big healing, and that it is working its transformative magic on you. After a heavily-salted bath (20 minutes or more and 5 times the amount of salt you think should be necessary) and about 3 liters of water down your gullet, you’ll emerge as a New Person,fresh, clean, and no longer weighed down by those things that no longer serve you.)
The Akashic Records are like a Sacred Internet!
Did I really just say that? You bet I did! But what I really meant was that the Internet is like a 3rd-dimensional version of the Akashic Records. The Records have existed for eons, but some of us (ahem!) are old enough to remember when the Internet was brand spanking new.
(I also think the Internet is a key component to the evolution of the world as a prelude to the Grand Shift of 2012, and an excellent example of how the process of Manifestation works, but that’s a story for another day. Ask me, though, and I’ll enjoy sharing.)
How the Internet and the Akashic Records are Similar:
- They are both etheric libraries: Both the Internet and the Akashic Records contain vast–unfathomable–amounts of information that is being updated all the time, and they can both be consulted fairly easily. One is located in cyber-space, and the other in cosmic space; essentially the same thing.
- They both offer exceptional answers to pretty much any question you can think of: ‘Nuff said. (Pretty cool, though, huh?)
- They are so vast that they can only be accessed with search terms: You wouldn’t expect to go online and find what you’re looking for without a url or search terms, and the same is true of your Records. The name with which you most identify is like a url for the Records: it takes me to the correct “site,” so to speak. And your personal Records are so voluminous that I can’t see anything at all until you ask a specific question.
- They both make life easier! Without the internet, mere humans would have a hard time knowing what the next week’s weather will be like, 200 new recipes for bok choy and radishes,, or what time to show up at the cinema. Do we needto know those things? Probably not, but if your CSA box was full of leafy greens and you’ve got a date to see the latest flick with a friend, you’d better know either how to whip up your greens quickly or when the next showtime might be. The same is true for your Records: sure, you can go through life without knowing what your greatest strengths are–most people do–but wouldn’t it be easier if you did?
- Just as we all have the right to hop online and search the web, consulting our Akashic Records is our Divine Birthright! There are some countries where citizens don’t have the right to access certain websites, and we call those countries dictatorships. Just as we instinctively know that no one should be denied access to the internet, we should also know that each one of us has the right to access our own Records. It’s our Divine Birthright. In fact, our Records send us information all the time: this is what we call intuition, hunches, gut feelings, or déjà vu.
- Without an ISP, it’s hard to get online and find answers. The same is true of the Akashic Records. While everyone has the right to consult them, most people haven’t developed the skill of opening them consciously to find specific answers to specific questions. In this way, an Akashic Records consultant like Elizabeth is like an internet service provider: if you have one, you can decide to get on (in) and search for specific information at any time. If you don’t have one, you have to be satisfied with what information reaches you. Hiring a consultant is a lot more efficient than waiting for flashes of insight to show up!
These are your Records, and it is your divine birthright to know all that you can about yourself!
An Akashic Records Consultation is a great gift to yourself or to someone else, at a time of transition (coming-of-age, leaving home for the first time, marriage, birth, divorce, new job, etc.), or anytime you need some clarity.
A consultation can bring greater understanding of your Path, or your motives, or what your best course of action might be in a certain situation. Please remember that while the past is fixed, the future is fluid: Free Will is an abiding tenet of the Records, so you can always choose to follow–or not–what the Keepers suggest as your best Path, and of course the decisions and actions of others may have a direct impact on how the future unfolds.
The Records are held in the vibration of Love, so no judgmentalism is ever implied (this part was added by human leaders of major religions in order to control people) because judgment is fearful, not Loving. Enjoy browsing these pages, and feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.